Lilypie Expecting a baby TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Announcement...old news to some, though

Just in case you DIDN'T hear already, Jack is going to be a big brother!!!!! We will hopefully find out the gender in late June, so we'll post pictures and info about it then. But, until then, everything is going fine. The morning sickness this time around is a little worse, but then again, I have a little less down time this time around too! As of today, I'm 11 weeks along, and I already am in some maternity clothes (ouch), but I'm told that's somewhat normal. Oh well! Que sera, sera. Here is a picture of the sonogram I had on April 10th. He/she already looks like a little person....it's sooo cute!!

2 comments:

Matt, Nicki & Jack said...

Sorry about the blurriness...I took this picture with my phone in a hurry.

Evan and Clover and Co. said...

Hey, that's great news! Hopefully you'll only have the morning sickness a few more weeks-- and then some second-trimester energy, which should be helpful to keep up with Jack! :-)

About Me

Archive