Lilypie Expecting a baby TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dang it . . . I was tagged!!!

Well, Julie tagged me, so I'd better just get this over with before I get double-tagged or something :-)

This is how it works: Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. *Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 7 facts (or are they fiction???)

1. I play the trombone. Have since I was 9. Love it!!! I still play every summer in the Lancaster Town Band. It's sooo much fun.

2. I'm a stay-at-home mom-of-one and love it!!! I miss teaching, but would never be able to leave Jack all day.

3. My "occupation" is being a math teacher, but I must admit that I can't even balance my check book!! I'm not great at math, but I love to teach it . . . isn't that weird?!?! In fact, in high school, I dropped out of math for a year because I didn't like it.

4. Often I dream that I won the lottery or "Win for Life" and don't ever have to work again. Then I wake up and realize that I don't even play the lottery or "Win for Life," so that's impossible!!

5. I'm still afraid of the dark!

6. And my basement. It's more like a cellar (or a dungeon).

7. My new "thing" is gardening, but I seem to stink at it. I just finally weeded the front yard's gardens a few days ago. I filled an entire garbage can with weeds!! (And it was one of those HUGE garbage cans!!) Oh well, some of the flowers still look good. Now I need to tackle the back yard's gardens. It'll be interesting. I'll add some pictures when I do it!! You will see then what I mean :-/

Well, now it's come to the part where I need to tag others, but I don't know 7 people, so I'll just tag who I know: Sara Monnat, Jill McKerrow, and Cindy Kryman (but by the time you read this, it may be Cindy Moore . . . ha ha ha)

No comments:

About Me

Archive