Lilypie Expecting a baby TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Today's the day . . . supposedly


Well, we really left you all hanging. Sorry about that. Maybe now that I'm home, I'll have more time for this stuff :) Today is the "official" due date that we've been telling people, so hopefully soon we'll have some pictures of little Jack Michael McCoy to show to the world!!! This pregnancy has gone by so quickly and so effortlessly that it is almost surreal still that we will have a baby in our lives soon. We hope to have pics up soon - so come back and visit in a week(or so) and "meet" Jack!! Love, Matt & Nicki

P.S. This is the latest picture of my "hugisitiy" as my sister Becky likes to call it. We don't usually dress like this - it was an 80's themed party on New Year's Eve.

3 comments:

The McCoys said...

We've been thinking of you all the time - in fact I had a dream last night that you had Jack and we came to visit later in the day and you were home and he was sitting up his first day of life...guess he's pretty advanced :) Hope all goes wonderfully well for you guys. Love you! Julie, Mike and Emma

Guests as of 5/3/10 said...

Wow, I just found out you have a blog...awesome. Now I can't wait to see Jack!

Sara said...

Well, I saw a picture of Jack on Julie's blog...VERY CUTE!!!!!! I hope you are getting some sleep.

About Me

Archive